New Deadlines for Northern Arts program!
There will be no deadline in February 2012. When we made this decision, we had to balance the need for internal program support and the date change requests from artists and organizations. You can download the 2012 application form from our website after February 15th, or call us to have it mailed to you.
Funding Access to Project Programs
As of September 2011, OAC project grant recipients must submit their final report on their previous grant prior to applying again to that grant program. This helps ensure that a growing pool of artists has access to OAC’s project programs. The policy change is consistent across all OAC programs. Grant recipients are still eligible to apply for other OAC project grants for their different projects as long as their previous grant reports are not overdue.
There are some exemptions to this policy: The Artists in Education program, the Ontario and National and International Touring programs and the three third-party recommender programs — Exhibition Assistance, Theatre Creators’ Reserve and Writers’ Reserve.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions about the program or your application, or to discuss your project ideas.
- · Christina Akrong, Northern Arts Program Officer, 647-258-5075, toll free in Ontario 1-800-387-0058 extension 5075, email@example.com
- · Marilyn McIntosh, Northwestern Consultant, 807-622-4279, toll free in Ontario 1-866-391-2221, firstname.lastname@example.org
- · Gouled Hassan, Northeastern Consultant, 705-673-5812, toll free in Ontario 1-877-265-9110, email@example.com\
- · Heather Meek, Program Assistant, 416-969-7401, toll free in Ontario 1-800-387-0058 extension 7401, firstname.lastname@example.org
- · About Ontario Arts Council granting programs and awards
- · Visit New to OAC? to learn about types of grants available, what happens after you submit your application, our assessment process, and more.
The Ontario Arts Council (OAC) is the province of Ontario’s primary funding body for professional arts activity. Since 1963, the OAC has played a vital role in promoting and assisting the development of the arts and artists for the enjoyment and benefit of Ontarians.